Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Super Easy Peach Cobbler

Super Easy Peach Cobbler. My mom and I have been using this recipe for years. I have a peach tree in my backyard. We make several cobblers for friends and keep it simple.

Super Easy Peach Cobbler I am just now getting to baking, so I followed the recipe and I couln't believe how easy it was to make. There are three reasons why this fantastic Super Easy Peach Cobbler will become one of your favorite dessert recipes - it's super tasty, super simple and super cost-effective. Try it and tell me if I was right! You can cook Super Easy Peach Cobbler using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Super Easy Peach Cobbler

  1. You need of canned Peaches *1/2 of 410g can.
  2. You need of Caster Sugar.
  3. You need of Butter to grease a ramekin or large mug.
  4. Prepare of Ice Cream OR whipped Cream to serve.
  5. Prepare of Batter.
  6. It's of Self-Raising Flour.
  7. You need of Caster Sugar.
  8. It's of Ground Cinnamon *Today I added 1/4 teaspoon and it was strong.
  9. It's of Butter *cut into small cubes.
  10. It's of Milk.
  11. You need of teaspoonful Coarsely Chopped Almonds *optional.

Maybe I said something like this in my previous posts, but after the first bite of this fantastic Peach Cobbler, my husband and I. Super Easy Peach Cobbler will be your favorite go-to peach cobbler recipe. This is one of those recipes that's so easy, you actually commit it to memory and can make it each and every summer without even referencing the recipe. My mom and I have been using this recipe for years.

Super Easy Peach Cobbler instructions

  1. Butter the inside of a ramekin or large mug. Half fill with the drained Canned Peaches and sprinkle with Caster Sugar. *Note: If you are going to microwave it, you need a large mug as it will bubble over..
  2. In a small bowl, combine Self-Raising Flour, Caster Sugar and some Ground Cinnamon. Rub the Butter pieces into flour mixture until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add Milk and Almonds, and mix well..
  3. Place the batter on top of the peaches..
  4. Place the ramekin or mug on a small plate, and microwave until cooked. My 1100W microwave took about 3 minutes. OR bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes. *Note: Compare microwaved version and baked version below..
  5. Enjoy hot Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream or Whipped Cream..

I have a peach tree in my backyard. We make several cobblers for friends and keep it simple. I cut back on the sugar for mine. We love a good fruit pie in summer (Ree's Peach Pie is perfection), but dealing with pie dough requires a lot more energy. Cobblers are also super versatile—you can experiment with so many different types of fruit.

Comments