How to Make Tasty Grilled pineapple/ banana ice cream/lime and mint sauce

Grilled pineapple/ banana ice cream/lime and mint sauce. Great recipe for Grilled pineapple/ banana ice cream/lime and mint sauce. I bought that pineapple and first thought was that I will bbque it. Had some banana ice cream left over and because I like cold/hot combination in desserts I decided to use it.

Grilled pineapple/ banana ice cream/lime and mint sauce Once complete, remove from barbecue and put on a serving plate. Place the wedges into a freezer bag with the brown sugar, seal the bag and massage brown sugar onto the wedges. Allow the pineapple to macerate in the brown sugar for anywhere from two hours to two days; refrigerate if macerating more than a few hours. You can cook Grilled pineapple/ banana ice cream/lime and mint sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Grilled pineapple/ banana ice cream/lime and mint sauce

  1. It's of fresh (small-medium) ripe pineapple.
  2. You need of honey (optional).
  3. You need of Banana ice cream (look at my recipe in earlier post).
  4. You need of For sauce.
  5. Prepare of small banana.
  6. It's of fresh mint.
  7. Prepare of lime.
  8. It's of almond milk.
  9. Prepare of Handfull of raw washed spinach.

Squeeze fresh lime juice overtop, drizzle with caramel sauce or dulce de leche, and. Grilled Pineapple and Banana with Honey-Lime Sauce I'm going to have to go ahead and declare the scrumptious honey-lime sauce as the undisputed superstar of this dish. As much as I enjoyed grilling the fruit, which was definitely fun and delicious, the sauce made me utter an audible "mmm" (and I think my eyes may have rolled back in my head a. I know it's not a cake, but it's my kinda dessert!

Grilled pineapple/ banana ice cream/lime and mint sauce instructions

  1. Peel the pineapple and take the core out..
  2. Cut pineaplle in thick slices.
  3. To make sauce blend all the ingredients from sauce section.
  4. To carmelise them better heat up honey for few sec in microwave. Brush honey over the pineaplle. If pineapple is ripe no need for honey. Grill pineapple on a quite hot Bbq 3 min on both sides..
  5. Serve.

Everything about this Grilled Pineapple Recipe gives me heart eyes. The warm pineapple combined with the creamy coconut milk ice cream that starts melting as soon as it hits the warm pineapple. Remove the sauce from the heat. Hoorah for this refreshing tropical Pineapple and Banana Nice Cream! In all seriousness though, this nice cream really is the easiest, most delicious tropical frozen treat there is.

Comments